Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas!!
We’ve been running photos of our beautiful stock over the 12 Days of Christmas to give you a better picture of some of the gifts available to you from Kasakosa. We’ve enjoyed showcasing them and by the looks of things you’ve enjoyed it too. So here it is in its full glory!
The 12 Days of Christmas from Kasakosa
Happy Scrolling… Number 12 is a cracker by the way!! Click the image to follow the link for more information!
On the… day of Christmas…
1. Kasakosa gave to me; a set of Hand painted miniatures in sterling silver. Large £23. Medium £18 and small £15.
2. Kasakosa gave to me; a hand carved wooden bowl just right for putting #christmasnuts and fruit in. £25
3. Kasakosa gave to me; a delightful little pot made in kashmir using paper mâché and then delicately hand painted to finish. These are perfect for precious #keepsakes £13
4. Kasakosa gave to me; a key ring with a difference. These #gianttassles with a cast brass ring are made by #Sahel Designs You definitely won’t loose your keys in the future. £29
5. Kasakosa gave to me; a Tea light holder made from glass that’ll light up your evenings while wrapping presents ready for Christmas £7.50
6.Kasakosa gave to me; this lovely and thick, padded, over size Kantha Cushion, which comes with a hypoallergenic filling and will truly support you whilst watching classic Christmas films. Ho ho ho. £52
7. Kasakosa gave to me; a set of metal fish. All three; Mummy, Daddy and baby. £48 for the set of three.
8. Kasakosa gave to me; a collection of Ethical Designer Handbags from Burkina Faso :)
9. Kasakosa gave to me; a STUNNING set of hand appliqué organza curtains. £145 per pair LONG and… £120 per pair SHORT
10. On the Tenth day of Christmas Kasakosa gave to me; a selection of Kantha Quilts. There are so many to choose from, each made from antique saris hand stitched together. Beautiful and warm easy to care for ideal on a bed or as a throw on the sofa £120.
11. On the eleventh day of Christmas Kasakosa gave to me the most wonderful garden parasol made from antique saris each and every one completely unique so I know no one else will have the same one in their garden during the summer!
12. On the twelfth day of Christmas Kasakosa gave to me an Ornately Carved Wooden Bench. Featuring high quality carving that highlights the master craftsmanship of the Indian woodworkers.
That’s it folks, we hoped you liked our 12 Days of Christmas.. Which one was your favourite?? Please let us know your thoughts we’d be absolutely delighted to hear from you!
Ps. If you want a pair of those gorgeous curtains please give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to help.
079313 07810 :)