Petersfield Christmas Festival Market 2104
This list is for everyone who came to Petersfield to partake in the Festive celebrations!
- Mince pies and Cava – What’s a Christmas party without Mince pies!? A little bit of Cava doesn’t hurt either.
- Seeing Petersfield full of thousands of people… It really was a festival atmosphere.
- The horse dressed up as a reindeer with a red flashing nose that seemed to neigh on command – impressive!
- Handbag hints to husbands – our designer handbags were certainly proving popular with the ladies.
- Lunchtime Bubble and squeak from a stall in the square – food market perfection.
- When the rain stopped – what a relief :) Like sunshine on a cloudy day, well… almost.
- Kasakosa Kikoys – an all time favourite gift, a very popular Christmas present!
- Having a shop presence – a little bit of high street real estate to call our home during the festival.
- Lots and lots of people #Popping-in including our very good customers, Helen and Anna Marshall, always a pleasure :)
- Christmas Joy – Petersfield Christmas Festival Market was shining!
Good times and a Very Merry Christmas!
Everyone here at Kasakosa had such a wonderful time, so please allow us to extend a real heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped make the Petersfield Christmas market 2014 so special.
May you have a remarkable festive season worth remembering!
If you liked our Pop-up shop then we’re sure you’re going to LOVE our online emporium click here to take a peek.
Oh and if you were there and happened to join in on the celebrations please leave us a comment.. we’d absolutely love to hear from you!